It’s October, and Halloween is right around the corner. That means it’s the time of year to gather ‘round the fire and share tales of strange haunts and mysterious happenings. But what if those horror stories don’t involve specters at all? Sometimes, the scariest things are less than paranormal, and they could be happening in
It’s odorless, colorless and can kill you. Every year, hundreds of people are killed and thousands injured after exposure to carbon monoxide. In light of January’s designation as Carbon Monoxide Awareness Month, and our desire to keep our customers safe, here are a few fast facts about carbon monoxide and how to protect your family. Know the source.
Many hurricane victims perish long after the storm has passed, leaving darkened homes with no electricity in its wake. The cause: Carbon monoxide poisoning from improper use of generators indoors, or the inappropriate use of gas grills indoors. The experts at Southern Trust can ensure your existing generator is working properly and the user is properly schooled in its