Career & Job Listings | Apply Today!
HVAC Residential Service Tech
ATTENTION: HVAC SERVICE TECHS WHO ARE PISSED OFF AT THEIR EXISTING JOBS…
Are you not getting paid enough?
Are you frustrated because your pay or bonuses are being deducted?
Are you furious at being asked to do unethical work?
Are you still living paycheck to paycheck?
I felt that way once, too, which is why I started a totally different service business… and I’m looking for like-minded HVAC service techs who are ready to put their frustrating job behind them and take a step UP to the major leagues.
We pay 100% medical, dental, vision, life.
You get holidays, vacations, and even your birthday off.
We cover uniforms, work shoes, and a vehicle.
We value integrity above everything else.
… AND you can even make up to $100k a year with no clawbacks from our bonus program.
Join a strong team with a leader who has been in the field and knows what you’re facing. Call us today at (540)343-4348 or visit us at 5205 Starkey rd. Unit B, Roanoke, Va. 24018.
Let’s get the process started by applying for your future at the link below.
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all inquiries are kept confidential.
Residential HVAC Service Technician Position Purpose / Job Summary:
- Service, repair, installation, and or propose replacement of warm air furnaces, air conditioners, duct distribution systems, boilers, water heaters, and related piping and electrical.
- Replace, modify, and or install warm air furnaces, air conditioners, duct distribution systems, boilers, water heaters, and related piping and electrical to meet or exceed the manufacturer’s recommendations and local codes
- Assist the consumer in making a buying decision related to the HVAC equipment and service agreements.
- Be able to service and startup equipment, and adjust to the manufacturers and job specification.
- Be able to troubleshoot, adapt, and resolve/repair all issues that arise that would keep the equipment from functioning properly.
- Communicate to the consumer on the proper operation and owner’s maintenance of the installed equipment. Answer related questions as to operation, features, and functions to the homeowner.
HVAC Installation/Service Technician Responsibilities/Duties/Functions/Tasks:
- Customer service orientation.
- Understand and properly use the Flat rate pricing system in making recommendations.
- Determine customer satisfaction with follow ups on all installation/services sold.
- Must have a good working knowledge of our products and services being offered. This may require additional study and training both on and off site.
- Become knowledgeable of various municipalities’ plan requirements, permit requirements and submittal processes.
- Continuously improve knowledge of construction in general, and in particular how Southern Trust Home Services operates to benefit the customer.
- Communicate with Field Installation Supervisor throughout each project in order to assure proper, prompt completion of the job.
- Establish goals and objectives as they relate to the position, along with a plan of action to attain or exceed set goals.
- Regularly review and monitor progress against goals, and seek assistance as needed.
- Communicate effectively with associates, superiors, vendors and customers.
- Ask and obtain customer referral’s and web recommendations
- Possess superior interpersonal skills.
- Should be able to read and interpret blueprints and technical drawings and specification.
- Must be able to accurately list/order materials and supplies.
- Must be able to work under time and budgetary constraints and pressures.
- Efficiently manage his/her time and schedules.
- Be computer literate to the extent necessary to fulfill this function. Should also be very familiar with the use of smart phones, text messaging, and email.
- Must be capable of understanding client needs, and favorably influence their decision.
- Constantly be learning through training from suppliers, trade shows, seminars, independent study, and other employees.
- Clean, neat, professional appearance.
- Work and drive safely and be able to recognize and avoid dangerous situations.
- Adaptable to changing work schedules as the business dictates
- Participate in the on call rotation for emergency, after hours, weekend and holiday service requests.