1. We are monitoring daily of CDC, state, and local health officials’ guidelines and updates.
2. Extra precautions regarding potential exposure:
- Encourage team-member testing
- Daily check-ins with management, including temperature monitoring, prior to starting shift.
- Not working and staying home if feeling “off,” ill, or sick; regardless of severity or symptoms.
3. General hygiene proactively encouraged:
- Washing hands constantly and doing a thorough job each time, before, during, and after every home visit.
- Using hand sanitizer when hand washing is not accessible.
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose, and mouth and washing hands immediately if so.
- Covering mouths when coughing or sneezing, even if it’s just to clear throat.
- Utilizing PPE equipment such as gloves, shoe covers, masks, and eye-protection as necessary.
4. Wearing clean uniform apparel and changing frequently: Including uniform shirts, pants, gloves, shoe covers, and eye protection and masks, as required.
5. Pre-screening customers for health and safety concerns, at time of booking, dispatch, and arrival at home.
- At this time, we are not actively servicing customers who may have symptoms of COVID-19.
- Rescheduling customers to a later date if there are concerns.
- Social distancing with customers & not shaking hands.
- Using technology as necessary for communication with homeowners.
6. Limiting passing of paperwork and implementing a touch-less experience for the customer, including emailing invoices.
7. Limiting office activities. Restricting building access to office staff only, limiting in-person meetings, avoiding congregations of more than two people, enforcing social distancing, and sanitizing the entire building daily.
8. Continuing to clean and disinfect our work areas, mobile devices, pens, instruments, tools, and vehicles, after each job and at end of shifts.
Please note, we do take public health very seriously, during Coronavirus (COVID-19) or not. Our highest priority is the health of you, your family and our team members.
We are open to serve you 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week!