Career & Job Listings | Apply Today!
HVAC Residential Install Technician
OVER WORKED, UNDER PAID, UNDER APPRECIATED BY YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYER?
Then come work with us where we value our employees and demonstrate that on a daily basis!
Southern Trust Home Services is a locally owned and operated company that has been serving Roanoke and surrounding areas since 1995, specializing in home services such as electrical, HVAC, plumbing, drain cleaning, duct cleaning, water filtration and bathroom remodeling.
We are currently seeking a full time HVAC Installer.
Why Work For Southern Trust Home Services:
- Fun environment
- Income potential unlimited
- 100% paid benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and birthday
- Fully stocked vehicle, uniform, & cell phone provided
- Dispatch from home most days; we value work and life balance as we strive to have you home in the evenings as much as possible.
- AND MUCH MORE!
Residential HVAC Installer Responsibilities & Duties:
- Diagnose & perform service on residential heating, air conditioning, and ventilation equipment
- Diagnose & resolve customer problems in a courteous, professional, timely, and accurate manner
- Serves clients to highest level possible
- Completes all paperwork in a timely and accurate manner
- Collects payment from customer
- Communicates with dispatch while working to ensure dispatcher has an accurate status report of activities and availability
- Ensures company property, vehicles, and tools are being maintained and properly accounted for
HVAC Installation Technician Qualifications:
- 6 months minimum experience in servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing HVAC equipment
- Quick & eager to learn
- Efficient & effective time management and organizational skills
- Clear communicator/comfortable talking to homeowner
- Physical demands include, but not limited to lifting, balancing, & crawling
- Capable of working in enclosed space
- team player
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Pass a drug test & background check
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Willing to be cross trained in other trades
- Authorized to work in the U.S.