It’s April and warmer weather has already started turning up the temperature in the valley.
If you haven’t already had to use your air conditioning system, chances are you will need to do so soon. Now is a great time to make sure your HVAC is ready to handle the summer heat with a maintenance tune-up from your Roanoke air conditioning specialists at Southern Trust Home Services.
Benefits of an air conditioning tune-up
Before the heat of summer bears down on the South, you want to ensure your air conditioning won’t give out on the hottest day of the year. Here are some reasons to get your HVAC serviced for summer:
- Increased air condition system performance
- Better efficiency
- Fewer repair visits
- Cleaner air
- Increased air conditioning system lifespan
- More comfort
And, with energy costs rising, a tune-up can also help you save money on your utility bills. Regular maintenance also helps you stay in compliance with many manufacturers warranties, as well.
What to expect
A Southern Trust air conditioning expert will come to your home to ensure your system is 100% functional and ready for the hot months ahead. The expert will:
- Inspect all the system’s components
- Check for wear and tear on belts and other moving parts
- Adjust and make minor repairs as they’re identified
- Clean the condenser coils
- Calibrate the thermostat
- Inspect the refrigerant levels and check for leaks
- Inspect the blower belt and motor to ensure proper operation