If you are expecting a lot of guests this holiday season, you should consider a tankless water heater for your Roanoke home. The highly efficient on-demand water heaters provide virtually unlimited hot water to accommodate lots of showers and can save you big money in the long run.
They only heat water as it’s needed and can provide up to five gallons of hot water per minute. Depending on how much capacity you need, multiple tankless heaters can be installed for the laundry room or individual bathrooms, but you can still save money in the long run.
Your Roanoke plumbing experts at Southern Trust offer five reasons to go tankless this winter.
- Energy efficiency. There’s no point in heating 50 gallons of water just to have it sit around in a tank. There’s also a lot of heat lost during transit to your faucets and shower.
- Water conservation. Hot water is available on demand, so water isn’t wasted as you wait for hot water to arrive to the spigot.
- Unlimited hot water. Water is heated with a heat exchanger as it enters a tankless water heater, so hot water is relatively unlimited for single use.
- Longevity. Tankless water heaters usually last up to 20 years, nearly double the lifespan of traditional water heaters. They aren’t as prone to sediment buildup and corrosion as regular water heaters.
- Space. Tankless heaters use a lot less space than traditional water heaters. We’re sure you can find a good use for that extra space in your Roanoke home, especially during the holiday season.
Don’t throw cold water on your house guests this winter. Contact Southern Trust today or call (540) 343-4348 for more information or installation of a tankless water heater. Your friends and family will thank you.