We can wrangle up any design you want for the most intimate – and most used – room in your home, from comfy to funky. But if you are still on the fence about the ultimate design for your bath remodel, get off the fence and take a quick look at some current bathroom design trends we can bring to your new bathroom:
- GO SOUTH: Conjure up the Mediterranean with traditional Portuguese and Spanish tiles. Old can meet new with modern metal features.
- STAY TUNED: We can make way for a television or sound system in your bathroom for keeping up with current events or getting pumped up as you prepare for your day.
- STOW IT: We can incorporate ample storage into your new bathroom. Be it for makeup, towels, lingerie or laundry, we can find you space you never knew you had.
- WHITE IS RIGHT: The classic, sleek look of white tile never really goes out of style, and it can be easily paired with metallic or darker elements or grouts for a sophisticated, yet simple and airy look.
- WET ROOMS: More homeowners are opting for combination shower/tub feature behind glass for easier cleaning and a smoother, more elegant look.
- SHOWY SHOWERS: More people are opting for fully enclosed, standalone showers that feature multiple showerheads and space for cosmetics, shampoos, soaps and washcloths.
- LIGHT IT UP: Long gone are the globe lights with a pull chain. We can fix up your fixtures with fancy chandeliers or modern track lighting or even consider the use of table lamps to stir up your lighting choices.